- Applications must be submitted via the form on the scholarship page before the deadline.
- This scholarship is for applicants worldwide that are already pursuing, or are about to begin, an undergraduate level degree course. The applicant must be able to show they are already enrolled or accepted to a university.
- Applicant's area of study must be related to: sustainability, sustainability development, environmental management, wildlife and ecosystem conservation, renewables and renewable energy.
- Employees and relations of Digital Doctrine employees are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Awards are made on a random draw basis and will be announced on the scholarship page on the 1st Feb 2023. Our decision is final.
- Funds will be wired to the winner's school for disbursement; it is the responsibility of the winner to declare scholarship awards to their relevant administrative office.
- These awards have been made available by Digital Doctrine Ltd as part of their Long Term Sustainability Project.
The following sets out how Digital Doctrine Ltd stores and processes the information submitted to us for the purposes of applying for the SuperRoundRobin Sustainability Scholarship.
- All data received is stored on secure servers
- You may request your data to be removed; note that doing this will remove you from the scholarship application process
- Data is used only for the purposes of administering the scholarship award project
- Data is not sold or otherwise passed onto any third party
- At the end of the current year's scholarship program once winners have been declared and funds disbursed, all data is permanently deleted from our systems
- Applicants will not receive any marketing email and will not be added to any marketing lists